Better Brains for Babies, by Diane Bales and team.
Canning, by Rhea Bentley (Muscogee County), Cindee Sweda (Cobb County) and team.
1. Taste is Everything, or Is It? Sensory Science in the Classroom by Ginnifer Cox, Ph.D., R.D. and Dorothy Dupree, Graduate Student and Dietetic Intern, Nutrition and Food Sciences Department, College of Family and Consumer Sciences
2. Say Yes to UGA FACS, by Tanacia Blackwell, Family and Consumer Sciences Education Advisor, Student Success and Advising Center, College of Family and Consumer Sciences
3. Identity Theft for Teens, by Roxie Booker, Tift County Family and Consumer Sciences Agent
5. Creative Teaching Techniques, by Leigh Ann Aaron, Family and Consumer Sciences Agent in Oconee/Morgan Counties & Morgan Langford, Family and Consumer Sciences Agents in Madison County
6. What’s Sweet about the New Nutrition Label?, by Alexis Roberts, R.D., FACS Agent, Bartow County
7. The Science of Pectin Gels and Fruit Spreads, by Marybeth Hornbeck, Family and Consumer Sciences Agent in Rockdale County
8. It’s Your Time and You Need it Now!, by Leigh Ann Aaron, Family and Consumer Sciences Agents in Morgan/Oconee Counties
9. Four Steps that Save Lives: New Developments in Child Passenger Safety by Don Bower, Professor Emeritus and Extension Specialist, UGA College of Family and Consumer Sciences
10. Go Green, Get Clean Make and Take Workshop, by Keishon Thomas, Bibb County FACS Agents and Kristen Sumpter, Fulton County FACS Agent (Presenters request a cap of 40 participants.)
11. Putting Your Best Foot Forward by Melinda Miller, Allie Griner, Kate Whiting, and Kelle Ashley, UGA Extension 4-H/Youth Development.
12. Capturing Students’ Attention with Textiles: A Hands-on Approach, Jeff & Jenni Morgan, UGA TXMI Graduate Students