We invite you to join us at the 2017 Georgia National Fair in Perry, Georgia from October 5-15.
- October 5: Mosquito control and prevention
- October 6: Chemical hazards
- October 7: Asthma
- October 8: Mold and moisture
- October 9: Disaster preparedness
- October 10: Healthy indoor air and water
- October 11: Preventing lead poisoning
- October 12: Food safety
- October 13: Pests and pesticide safety
- October 14: Recreational water safety
- October 15: Everyone deserves a healthy home
Coordinated by the Georgia Healthy Homes Coalition and the Rural Georgia Healthy Housing Advisory Board.
Organizations participating in the fair include:
Learn more about how you can have a healthy homes at www.georgiahealthyhousing.org.
Video: Creating a Healthy Home