Our interdisciplinary graduate certificate prepares you to address the obesity epidemic in clinical, community, school, workplace, and research settings.
- Pursue courses, internships, and research as part of your graduate degree
- Requires 16 credits in nutrition, physical activity, policy and related areas (6 courses)
- For master’s students interested in community, clinical, and research settings
- More than 20 faculty teach more than 20 courses and supervise 5 clinics
Tailored to Your Interests
- Nutrition, physical activity, environment, behavioral management, counseling and policy
- Enhance communication about obesity and weight management with diverse audiences
- Develop skills in advocacy in school, workplace, community, and clinical settings
- Address obesity prevention and treatment in your career
View the Flyer
For more information, check out the UGA Obesity Initiative.