Is our M.S. Non-Thesis program right for you? Check out our admission requirements here.
The deadline for fall admission is July 1, and the deadline for spring admission is November 15 for domestic applicants. International applicants, please see the Graduate School website.
Apply to Graduate School
Complete these materials for the UGA Graduate School
- Application to UGA Graduate School (online). Tip: On the bottom of page 1 of your Graduate School Application, for " Program Information" select " online program", not " degree". This will allow you to select the correct program, "Foods and Nutrition, Non-thesis online" on page 2.
- Application fee payable to the Graduate School: $75 for domestic and $100 for international students.
- Two copies of official transcripts from all institutions from which a degree was obtained (OR you can upload an unofficial copy of your transcripts and we will contact you later if we need your official transcripts - see the graduate school website for more information about unofficial transcripts).
- Official GRE scores.
- Official TOEFL scores (international students only).
- Three letters of recommendation submitted online. After you submit your application online and pay the application fee, the graduate school will email your recommenders with instructions on how to submit their letters online. You should let your recommenders know that they will be receiving this email. Letters of recommendation should discuss your potential for graduate study and a career in foods and nutrition.
- When requested on various forms and testing services, our major is "Foods and Nutrition" and our Degree Objective/Major Code is "349" for masters non-thesis. The ETS School Code is "5813".
Apply to Department of Foods and Nutrition