We'll give you experience in applied research and programming. We welcome motivated and dependable students to join our research team.
Why Get Involved
- You're interested in going to graduate school and you need research experience
- You're seeking a career where you conduct and use research to develop programs
- You want to help youth and adults develop healthy relationships
What You'll Do
- Review and summarize research literature
- Contribute to program design and implementation
- Assist with data collection, coding, entry, and analyses
- Co-author evaluation reports and papers
- Must be a junior or senior with a minumum GPA of 3.25
- Coursework in HDFS or other relevant classes required
- Completion of a research methods course preferred
- Must be able to commit at least 6 hours a week (2 credit hours)
Lauren Head, Biology & Psychology Major (Class of 2016)
"Differences between Cohabiting and Non-cohabiting Couples Who Participated in Premarital Education" poster presented at the 2014 CURO Symposium.
Helen Moser, HDFS Major (Class of 2012)
Supported training and technical assistance efforts of state funded teen pregnancy prevention program.