Food Science and Technology building, UGA
Athens, Georgia 30602
workOffice Phone: 7063080732
|Degree||Field of Study||Institution||Graduation|
|M.S.||Food Science and Technology||Sejong University||2016|
|B.S.||Food Science and Technology||Sejong University||2014|
FDNS 2100 Teaching Assistant
1. Yura Son, Jae-Hwan Chung, Sanghoon Ko, and Soon-Mi Shim. 2016. Combinational enhancing effects of formulation and encapsulation on digestive stability and intestinal transport of green tea catechins. Journal of Microencapsulation, 33(2):183-90.
2. Yura Son, Tae-Sik Park, and Soon-Mi Shim. 2016. Pharmacokinetics and plasma cellular antioxidative effects of flavanols after oral intake of green tea formulated with vitamin C and xylitol in healthy subjects. Journal of Medicinal Food, 19(2):211-17.
3. Yura Son, Eun-Hye Choi, Goon-Tae Kim, Tae-Sik Park, and Soon-Mi Shim. 2015. Bioefficacy of Graviola leaves extracts on scavenging free radicals and upregulation antioxidant genes. Food & Function, 7(2):861-71.
4. Yura Son and Soon-Mi Shim. 2014. Effects of various cooking methods on content, oxygen radical absorbance capacity, and bioaccessibility of caffeoylquinic acids in Ligularia fischeri (Ledeb.) Turcz, Gom-chi. Journal of Agricultural Science, 6(8): 19-27.
5. Yura Son and Soon-Mi Shim. 2015. Various domestic heating processes changed content, digestibility, and radical scavenging capacities of Su Ri Chwi. Journal of the Korean Society for Applied Biological Chemistry, 58(5):771-78.