Undergraduates – Pursue research in any field. We give you the opportunity to conduct research with a faculty mentor.
What Research Does for You
- Stimulates your interest and involvement in scientific inquiry
- Connects you with faculty investigators and research teams
- Applies your coursework
- Develops more competitive skills for your career
- Builds your resume
- Enhances your application for graduate school
How to Apply
- Find a faculty mentor using options from How to Find a Faculty Mentor below.
Application deadline for Summer 2017 is March 22, 2017.
How to Find a Faculty Mentor
Find a faculty mentor that matches your research interest:
After you've contacted a faculty mentor, meet with them to discuss what they do, why it is important, what you could learn, and their expectations of you.