As a FACS alumnus, you have unique opportunities to assume leadership roles, volunteer with other alumni and students, and create lasting connections with the college and your classmates.
Stay in touch with your FACS Family
With more than 17,000 alumni around the world, the University of Georgia College of Family and Consumer Sciences has a vibrant, diverse group of graduates. Stay up-to-date on the latest alumni and college news with our e-newsletter, which is sent in the fall and spring to all alumni. And we are happy to celebrate your achievements, so feel free to share your good news with us, or let us know if your email address has changed.
Connect on Social
- Tinsley headlines FACS Alumni Awards honorees one week ago
- Nine FACS grads named to Bulldog 100 list about 2 months ago
- Zvonkovic named dean of College of Family and Consumer Sciences 2 months ago
- Johnson extending a proud family legacy 4 months ago
- FACS well represented in UGA 40 Under 40 list 6 months ago