Student Leadership Advisory Council Meeting - February
Students play a key role in student involvement. The Student Leadership Advisory Council (SLAC) regularly convenes college leaders to provide reciprocal opportunities for administrators to learn more about the student experience and for students to learn more about the College. The mission of SLAC is to enhance the FACS student experience through increasing communication between students and college administration, promoting awareness about the diversity and offerings of FACS as a college, and encouraging student engagement with other students, faculty, staff, alumni, and administrators.
More events in College - General
- Archside Chat Oct 27, 2020
- Trivia Night hosted by the FACS Young Alumni Council Nov 5, 2020
- Extracurricular Series: Caddysnacks with Vera Nov 12, 2020
- Student Leadership Advisory Council Meeting - January Jan 13, 2021
- Get Plugged In: Student Organizations Fair - Spring 2021 Jan 20, 2021