We are human development and family life specialists in Georgia who use the latest research to help children, teens, adults, and families thrive.
How can we help you?
- Improve the quality of child care
- Develop healthy couple and marital relationships
- Ensure healthy brain development
- Guide your young child’s development
- Promote positive teen development
- Support senior family members
- UGA receives $6.2 million grant to provide relationship, financial training one week ago
- UGA joins multi-state effort to battle farmer, rancher stress 4 weeks ago
- Healthy Indoor Environments Newsletter, September 2020 one month ago
- Practicing with masks before school starts can help kids with new rules 3 months ago
- FACS expert offers advice to ease back-to-school anxiety 3 months ago