- Fiber the Whole Story
- Revitalize Recipes
- Fats and Oils: Oils and Solid Fats
- How Much Sugar is Too Much?
- The Dairy Group
- The Dairy Group Label Comparisons
- The Protein Group
- Protein: Are You Getting Enough?
- Solid Fats and Added Sugars
- The Truth About Carbohydrates
- Going Mediterranean for Good Health
- Drink to Your Health
Supplements/ Functional Foods
- Friendly Flora
- Should I Take a Supplement?
- Red and Blue for You: The Truth About Antioxidants
- Functional Foods
- Healthy Eating: Snack Tips and Ideas
- Healthy Eating: Breakfast Tips and Ideas
- Nutrition for Elementary School Age Children
- Teen Nutrition for All the Right Reasons
- Being Healthy Role Models
- Cutting Back on Sweet Treats for Children
- Feeding the Healthy Infant
- How to Help the Overweight Grandchild
- Supporting the Breast-feeding Mother
The Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program teaches healthy eating on a budget. Families learn how to stretch their food dollar and eat healthier.