Celebrate National Family Meals Month™ in September with some of our Meals in Minutes recipes. To savor the last days of summer, try out this recipe using fresh, frozen, or canned peaches.
The recipe calls for canned peaches, but try this recipe with fresh or frozen peaches.
Makes 3 servings, 1 cup each
You will need:
- 3 large sheets graham crackers
- 1 tablespoon soft margarine
- 15 oz can peaches (light syrup), slices or chunks
- OR 2 cups frozen peaches
- OR 2 large peaches, diced
- 1 ½ cups low-fat vanilla yogurt
- Place graham crackers in a zip-top plastic bag or between two pieces of foil and crumble, using the unopened can of peaches as a rolling pin.
- Melt margarine in skillet.
- Add graham cracker crumbles to melted margarine and stir to mix.
- If using canned peaches open can of peaches and drain off liquid.
- Heat peaches until warm, 1-2 minutes.
- Pour yogurt into bowl.
- Top yogurt with warm peaches.
- Top peaches with graham cracker crumbles and serve.
½ cup fruit, 1 oz. grains, ¾ cup dairy