Simplify cleaning and reduce volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in your home by making green cleaning products.
Green Cleaning Recipes
Learn more about cleaning and basic cleaning ingredients.
Five things you can do to keep your home clean:
- Add doormats by all exterior doors.
- Remove your shoes and leave them by the door.
- Use a damp mop to clean floors instead of a broom.
- Dust with a microfiber cloth.
- Vacuum at least once a week. Use a HEPA vacuum. If that doesn't fit your budget, use a vacuum with a HEPA air filter.