The UGA Griffin campus lets you get a UGA-quality education with the convenience of being close to Atlanta. We offer Consumer Economics and Financial Planning undergraduate and graduate degrees.
- 40 minutes south of Atlanta and access to metro-area networking
- Small class sizes
- One-on-one contact with faculty
- Perfect for working professionals
- Schedule flexibility for non-traditional students
- Specializes in recruiting and mentoring underrepresented groups in financial planning (women, ethnic minorities, military)
- Intimate graduation on Griffin campus in addition to the Athens college and graduate ceremonies
- Consumer Economics
- Consumer Economics, Financial Planning emphasis
Where are Griffin graduates?
- Alpha Capital Management
- Merrill Lynch
- Peace Officers’ Annuity and Benefit Fund of Georgia
- USAA Wealth Management
Meet faculty, view the campus, see student stories