Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, the CDL has put several new policies and procedures into place. These policies and procedures are guided by the CDC and are updated as the CDC's guidance changes.
- Local COVID-19 Testing Options
- CDL COVID-19 Procedure
- FAQs about the CDL and COVID-19
- CDL COVID Acknowledgement for Families
- CDL COVID Acknowledgement for Employees
- Daily Questions Asked of Families at Arrival
- CDC Coronavirus Guidance for Child Care Programs
- Georgia Department of Early Care and Learning Coronavirus Information
- COVID-19 Guidance for Georgia Child Care Facilities
- Department of Health Isolation Guidance
- Department of Health Quarantine Guidance
- Resource for Children: My Teacher Wears a Mask
Currently the CDL is not allowing any families or visitors into the facility. If you would like a tour, please contact Lori D. Treff and she will set up a virtual tour for you.