Our resources are research-informed, developmentally appropriate, and inclusive.
- We use theory and research to guide our selection and development of resources.
- We strive to develop and use materials, resources, and approaches that are responsive to cultural diversity and developmentally appropriate.
- We approach programming from a strength-based perspective that acknowledges all individuals and couples have strengths.
- We are inclusive in our outreach of programs and engage individuals and couples, married and non-married.
- We acknowledge that a variety of family forms can provide healthy environments for children.
- We use and advocate a "do no harm" approach - safety in relationships is a priority!