- April 1- June 30 2018 Radon Newsletter 1 day ago
- Dean’s Update 7/17/18 2 days ago
- Ghana Blog: The Best for Last 4 days ago
- Ghana Blog: Ingenuity in the Face of Limitations 4 days ago
- Ghana Blog: Affirmation via C-Section 4 days ago
A veteran faculty member in the College of Family and Consumer Sciences, Anne Sweaney has served FACS in many roles, including faculty member, department head and interim dean.
Read More About Anne L. Sweaney All Faculty Focus
He received his Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from LaGrange College in 2005. Michael is actively involved in many extracurricular activities, including the Student Financial Planning Association, the ASPIRE Clinic, and Money Dawgs.
Read More About Michael Thomas All Amazing Students