FACS 2000 prepares students to build their bridge to success by connecting you to people, resources, and opportunities at UGA and within the College of Family and Consumer Sciences.
What FACS 2000 does for you
- examine the role of family and consumer sciences
- help you navigate the transition to college
- connect your in class and out of class experiences
- facilitate relationships between your peers, faculty, staff and alumni
- introduce you to student engagement opportunities
- assisst you in developing academic, personal and career development goals
This course is designed for newly admitted UGA College of Family and Consumer Sciences students.