The Elevate program is being provided to couples across Georgia thanks to a federal grant that the Fostering Relationship and Economic Enrichment Project (Project F.R.E.E.) received.
Project F.R.E.E. is a collaboration between the University of Georgia Extension System and community partners across Georgia. Our aim is to create communities where children are safe and thrive. To do this, our campus-community partnership initiative is mobilizing a network of organizations who connect, learn and collaborate to integrate healthy marriage and relationship education into existing community-based services across Georgia.
Building on our strong UGA Extension county-based delivery system and our established network of community-based partnerships, Dissemination Centers across Georgia are available to support couples in committed relationships (both unmarried and married) who are experiencing economic stress and are relationally vulnerable in order to enhance couple functioning, co-parenting and parenting quality, family stability, and adult and child well-being.
Elevate: Taking Your Relationship to the Next Level is being delivered virtually by the University of Georgia as well as in-person by Dissemination Centers in the following counties:
- Clarke/Oconee County: Brightpaths
- Crisp County: UGA Extension
- Dougherty County: UGA Extension ]
- Gwinnett County: Georgia Center for Opportunity
- Henry County: RefresHER Community, Inc
- Houston County: UGA Extension
- Lanier County: Lanier County Family Connection
- Monroe County: UGA Extension
- Muscogee County: UGA Extension
- Richmond County: UGA Extension
- Troup County: Community Action for Improvement (CAFI)
- Ware County: UGA Extension
Thanks to funding from the United States Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families (Grant #90ZB0010) our goal is to "Elevate" the relationships of 2,250 couples by 2025.
If you are looking for a fun way to take your relationship to the next level, we are here for you! Know other couples who might be interested? Please refer them to us. Thank you!