Foster Care Couples
Providing foster care is a rewarding experience, but it can also be frustrating. Many foster caregivers experience a multitude of stressors. We know these challenges can take a toll on your relationship. Our program gives you time to focus on each other and strengthen your skills to elevate your relationship.
There is really nothing out there for us that focuses on US as foster parents. This is a desperately needed resource!
Choose a Format That Works for You
- In-person workshops available in select counties across Georgia
- Or, participate from the comfort of your own home with our virtual workshops.
- Both options include 12 hours of guided activities, lively discussions, and lots of time to connect with each other.
- Both partners must participate
- Our passionate trained facilitators can't wait to meet you!
What Couples Receive
- Eight, 90-minute sessions of fun, for free!
- Learn the seven core skills and qualities for relationship success.
- Opportunity to connect with and learn from other couples.
- Your relationship is elevated to the next level!
It “Pays” to Elevate your Relationship
- The more classes you both attend, the more you receive.
- Up to $160 e-gift card per couple for completing all 8 sessions.
- Up to $95 in e-gift cards for each partner who participates in the research.
Want Economic Stability?
Economic instability is a source of stress for many couples. Couples who complete Elevate also have an opportunity to participate in our free Discovering Money Solutions program, which teaches skills to build and manage financial resources effectively. This can help families make progress toward lasting economic stability-which can reduce couple conflict in the home. Ask us for more information during the registration process.