305 Sanford Dr.
Athens, GA 30602
View Larger Map
Public parking is available in the South Campus Deck, adjacent to the Georgia Center for Continuing Education.
- Foods and Nutrition department office is located in room 280.
- Fiancial Planning, Housing, and Consumer Economics department office is located in room 213.
- Human Development and Family Science department office is located in room 123.
- Textiles, Merchandising and Interiors department office is located in room 321.
- Office of the Dean is located in room 224.
All visitors may come by the Student Success and Advising Center for help, located in the front of Dawson Hall in room 112.
- 3 Accessible Levels. (1, 2, and 3)
- Women's accessible restrooms are located on each floor of Dawson Hall. Currently, accessible men’s restrooms are located on the first and third floor.
- Disability parking must be arranged through Parking Services.
- For additional assistance or information, please contact the Disability Resource Center at 706-542-8719.