Our Career Consultant can provide you with the tools, skills and insights to help you succeed in your career as early as your first year through graduation and beyond.
The UGA Career Center is a valuable resource available to you throughout your time here as a student, as you prepare for graduation and even as an alum. Additionally, we have a Career Consultant who specializes in FACS majors and related careers.
My name is Brittany Smith, and I am proud to serve as your Career Consultant through the UGA Career Center.
I would like to partner with you to create a custom career-ready plan for your four years at UGA.
My job is to help you:
The best way to ensure you are ready for life beyond the Arch is to meet with me early and often!
You can still meet with Brittany during the summer!:
The UGA Career Center is happy to announce that our online job, internship, and campus interview system is now powered by Handshake. This system offers exciting ways for UGA students and alumni to connect with employers and opportunities including personalized job and internship recommendations based on your unique profile.
Follow this link to create your profile and start exploring opportunities.
The Arch Ready Professionalism Certificate is a series of programs offered by the UGA Career Center to provide students with career development and job search training.
1. Attend 5 or more eligible Career Center events. All programs must be attended within one semester.
2. Scan in with your UGA Card at each event you attend. You will also need to turn in a red card before leaving the event.
3. Complete a brief assessment following each presentation you attend. A survey link will be emailed to you following each program.
4. After attending 5 or more events, complete a final Arch Ready survey
5. Pick up your certificate and lapel pin at the Career Center.
Students who complete the program will receive:
Check back in early August for the Fall 2017 Arch Ready lineup!