The Preparing for Employment project is looking to support 50 individuals with newly acquired spinal cord injuries in employment endeavors.
Individuals will receive:
- Access to a short, but comprehensive online curriculum about civil rights, assistive technology, employment in times of crises, and managing bureaucracy.
- Ongoing individualized technical assistance in locating and using resources supporting your employment goals.
- Sustained a spinal cord injury within the past four years
- Live in Georgia
- Interest in returning to work or starting a new career
- Can commit to participate in all project activities
How to apply?
Email Tracy Rackensperger | firstname.lastname@example.org
Please help us promote on social media!
The PFE course is a dynamic, practical approach to thinking differently about how to capture everyone’s talents for a 21st century workforce. It should be a mandatory training for all concerned with employment and disability.
The PFE course is a great way to prepare to be reemployed after injury. The topics are extremely relevant for seeking employment in the current economy.