As a unit within the College of Family and Consumer Sciences, the Student Success and Advising Center exists to optimize every student’s opportunity for success through a personalized approach.
Please Note: Student Success and Advising Center staff will assist students through virtual formats during drop/add week. You can find specific information about virtual drop-in hours and contact information here.
You must meet with an academic advisor every semester before registering for classes.
Student organizations help you to learn more about the professions related to your major and to build new relationships.
Experiential learning gives you hands-on opportunities to connect your academic foundations to the world beyond the classroom.
Scholarships are gift aid, meaning you do not have to repay them. As a FACS major, you have access to exclusive FACS scholarships.
- FACS Connection - September 11, 2020 one week ago
- FACS virtual leadership retreat a success with over 90 participants 2 weeks ago
- FACS Connection - September 4, 2020 2 weeks ago
- Pandemic brings unexpected spin to summer internships about 3 weeks ago
- FACS Connection - August 28, 2020 3 weeks ago