As a unit within the College of Family and Consumer Sciences, the Student Success and Advising Center exists to optimize every student’s opportunity for success through a personalized approach.
You must meet with an academic advisor every semester before registering for classes.
Student organizations help you to learn more about the professions related to your major and to build new relationships.
Experiential learning gives you hands-on opportunities to connect your academic foundations to the world beyond the classroom.
Scholarships are gift aid, meaning you do not have to repay them. As a FACS major, you have access to exclusive FACS scholarships.
- Virtual study abroad expands students’ boundaries 4 days ago
- FACS well represented in UGA 40 Under 40 list 2 weeks ago
- FACS department name change unites diverse areas of scholarship about 2 months ago
- Worthy named FACS interim dean 2 months ago
- More than 500 graduates join growing FACS alumni family 2 months ago