As a unit within the College of Family and Consumer Sciences, the Student Success and Advising Center exists to optimize every student’s opportunity for success through a personalized approach.
You must meet with an academic advisor every semester before registering for classes.
Student organizations help you to learn more about the professions related to your major and to build new relationships.
Experiential learning gives you hands-on opportunities to connect your academic foundations to the world beyond the classroom.
Scholarships are gift aid, meaning you do not have to repay them. As a FACS major, you have access to exclusive FACS scholarships.
- FACS Connection News Digest - August 20, 2021 one month ago
- Virtual study abroad expands students’ boundaries one month ago
- FACS well represented in UGA 40 Under 40 list 2 months ago
- FACS department name change unites diverse areas of scholarship 3 months ago
- Worthy named FACS interim dean 4 months ago