As a unit within the College of Family and Consumer Sciences, the Student Success and Advising Center exists to optimize every student’s opportunity for success through a personalized approach.
You must meet with an academic advisor every semester before registering for classes.
Student organizations help you to learn more about the professions related to your major and to build new relationships.
Experiential learning gives you hands-on opportunities to connect your academic foundations to the world beyond the classroom.
Scholarships are gift aid, meaning you do not have to repay them. As a FACS major, you have access to exclusive FACS scholarships.
- FACS Connection News Digest - April 22, 2022 3 weeks ago
- Academic advisor follows the research when guiding students 2 months ago
- FACS Connection News Digest - February 25, 2022 2 months ago
- Virtual FACS Day at the Capitol brings leaders together across the state about 3 months ago
- FACS Connection News Digest - January 28, 2022 3 months ago