Identify more resources on relationship and marriage enrichment from these organizations across the United States.
- The National Stepfamily Resource Center (NSRC). The NSRC is a clearinghouse of research-based information, resources, and support for stepfamily members and the professionals who work with them.
- Administration for Children and Families – Healthy Marriage Initiative. ACF's Healthy Marriage mission is to help couples, who have chosen marriage for themselves, gain greater access to marriage education services, on a voluntary basis, where they can acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to form and sustain a healthy marriage.
- The National Healthy Marriage Resource Center - Initial funding for this project was provided by the cooperative agreement with the Office of Family Assistance within the Administration for Children and Families (ACF) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. The NHMRC is a national resource and clearinghouse for information, resources, and training on healthy marriage for experts, researchers, policymakers, media, marriage educators, couples and individuals, program providers, and others.
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy. The American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT) is the professional association for the field of marriage and family therapy. The association leads the way to increasing understanding, research and education in the field of marriage and family therapy, and ensuring that the public's needs are met by trained practitioners. The AAMFT provides individuals with the tools and resources they need to succeed as marriage and family therapists.
- Better Marriages. The Association for Couples in Marriage Enrichment is an international, non-profit, non-sectarian organization whose purpose is to promote better marriages by providing enrichment opportunities and resources that strengthen couple relationships, increase intimacy and enhance personal growth, mutual fulfillment and family wellness.
- The Dibble Institute. The Dibble Institute for Marriage Education is a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping young people learn skills which enable successful relationships and marriages. Materials/Curricula include Connections, LoveU2, and various brochures.
- National Association for Relationship and Marriage Education (NARME). This Association's purpose is to promote education for healthy marriages, responsible fathers, and strong families.
- National Council of Family Relations. NCFR provides a forum for family researchers, educators, and practitioners to share in the development and dissemination of knowledge about families and family relationships, establishes professional standards, and works to promote family well-being.
- The National Healthy Marriage Institute. The National Healthy Marriage Institute is a non-partisan, non-denominational social enterprise organization dedicated to developing products and resources to strengthen marriages and families.
- National Institute of Relationship Enhancement ®. NIRE, a non-profit educational corporation, offers skills training workshops, supervision and certification programs for mental health professionals and lay educators as well as a variety of innovative psychoeducational programs for couples and families.
- Smart Marriages. The Coalition for Marriage, Family and Couples Education, or Smart Marriages, serves as an information exchange and clearinghouse to help couples locate marriage and relationship courses; to help mental health professionals, clergy, mentor couples and lay educators locate training programs and resources; to connect those with an interest in the continuing development of the field; to support community initiatives, legislation and research; and to promote the effectiveness of the courses and increase their availability in the community.