Providing foster care is a rewarding experience, but it can also be a frustrating. Many foster caregivers experience a multitude of stressors involved with fostering. We know these challenges can take a toll on your couple and co-parenting relationship with your partner. Our programs offer relationship building skills and strategies to elevate your relationship with each other.
Annual Weekend Retreat
Join other foster caregivers who are in committed couple relationships during our weekend retreat and participate in our Elevate program. In addition to renewing your commitment, rejuvenating your intimacy, and recharging your connection to each other:
- Receive up to 8 hours of continued parent development training
- Free 2-Night Hotel Accommodations at Lanier Islands Legacy Lodge
- Friday night dinner as well as breakfast and lunch on Saturday
- Free on-site childcare (space is limited)
- Each caregiver who participates in our research can also earn up to $175.00
- Caregivers who complete the program and research, also qualify for our Discovering Money Solutions program.
Can’t make it to the weekend retreat? Find an Elevate program near you.
Not in a couple relationship? Are you a single-parent? Learn more about our Together We Can program.
What do couples think?
To date, 264 foster caregiver couples have participated in this weekend intensive training. Read more about the success of our first retreat held August 2016 at Retreat helps foster caregivers improve relationships.
Also, listen to what one of our couples below had to say about their experience. Want to hear from more couples? View all video testimonials.