The FACS Connection News Digest is a periodic list of news, events, and opportunities for all undergraduate FACS students.
If you’d like to submit an entry to the FACS Connection News Digest, please submit your request to email@example.com. Include ‘FACS Connection Submission’ in the subject line. FACS Connection is sent out fall and spring semesters when classes are in session.
- If you’d like to include an image with your submission, please attach the image in either .jpg or .png format
- Images can be electronic flyers, department headers, or any other graphic to represent your department of event. Images are great to grab the readers’ attention, so we encourage the use of images!
- Include a small blurb with any pertinent information (if not included in the image) in the body of the email
- The blurb should include any important details, background information, dates and deadlines
- Include any email addresses, links, webpages, etc. with your blurb and image
- **Please do not send pdf files or flyers**
- All information should be either in the image or typed as text in the body of the email.