Estate planning involves accumulating assets, protecting assets and distributing assets to your heirs during life and/or death. Some people do a good job of accumulating and protecting assets, but not many do a good job of distributing those assets to their heirs, especially after death.
- Where There's a Will, There's a Way
- General information on what a will is and how to create one that fits your needs.
- You've Got the Power: Living Will and Healthcare Power of Attorney
- There are two main documents that can be utilized by you to make decisions about your health care: a living will or advance medical directive and a durable power of attorney for health care.
- You've Got the Power: Financial Power of Attorney
- Describes what Financial Power of Attorney is and why is it is important to planning your estate.
- Georgia Probate Court Standard Forms and General Instructions
- Georgia Legal Aid
- Georgia Advance Directive for Health Care