Jennifer Ward Dunn
Human Development and Family Science
Dunn enjoying a career focusing on improving lives of rural families
Child and Family Development, 1996; M.S., Child and Family Development, 2001
- Current occupation/Location
Rural Health Agent/Southwest Georgia
- What has been your proudest accomplishment since graduating?
Returning to UGA to take a position that addressing behavioral health for rural families and communities.
- What was your favorite class in FACS?
I always loved my FACS classes - I especially liked the nutrition classes.
- Did you have a favorite – or most memorable – faculty member?
Dr. Sharon Price - THE BEST!!!
- How do you think FACS prepared you for your career success?
Creating relationships with fellow students, professionals, legislators and business executives.
- What inspires or motivates you?
Connecting with and mentoring others.
- What advice would you give a current FACS student looking to pursue a career in your field?
Be open to all opportunities and try to be involved in various experiences. Be bold and take chances on opportunities available through the college and the university.