Eubanks loves FACS because faculty strive to give 'best college experience possible'
Student Dietetic Association, Zeta Tau Alpha sorority
- Post-graduation Plans
I hope to earn my master’s in Food and Nutrition and complete a dietetic internship to become a Registered Dietitian.
- Why did you choose your major?
I chose Dietetics because it combines my love for food and nutrition with my interest in working in healthcare and counseling.
- Why did you want to become an Ambassador?
I was interested in becoming an Ambassador for FACS to have the opportunity to inspire future UGA students to choose FACS as their home for their time here.
- What do you like the most about FACS?
FACS makes the students feel like they have a home at UGA. The professors, advisors, and faculty here are all striving to give the students the best college experience possible.
- What advice would you give to new students?
I would advise new students to network and build a relationship with their professors. They are a great asset that have so much knowledge and advice that they love to share.
- What has been your favorite part of your FACS program so far?
The dietetics program is a small group that truly gets to know one another and work together to pursue our future careers.
- What is your favorite spot to study on campus?
The Science Library aka “the sci li”
- What is one thing you wish more people knew about FACS?
There are so many diverse majors that cover almost every interest!