Our faculty develop and implement programming that makes a real difference in the lives of individuals, families, and communities.
Programs cover a range of topics including consumer economics, financial management, workforce preparedness, housing, and community development. FACS Extension educates families to become healthier, more productive, financially independent, and environmentally responsible throughout the state.
- Consumer Economics & Financial Planning
- Housing and Demographics Research Center
- UGA Greenway
- Radon Testing and Education
- July-September 2020 Radon Newsletter one month ago
- UGA receives $6.2 million grant to provide relationship, financial training one month ago
- Healthy Indoor Environments Newsletter, September 2020 2 months ago
- Apr 1 - Jun 30 2020 Radon Newsletter 3 months ago
- Healthy Indoor Environments Newsletter, June 2020 about 6 months ago