Our faculty develop and implement programming that makes a real difference in the lives of individuals, families, and communities.
Programs cover a range of topics including consumer economics, financial management, workforce preparedness, housing, and community development. FACS Extension educates families to become healthier, more productive, financially independent, and environmentally responsible throughout the state.
- Consumer Economics & Financial Planning
- Center for Housing and Community Research
- UGA Greenway
- Radon Testing and Education
- Healthy Indoor Environments Newsletter, June 2021 7 months ago
- Jan 1 - Mar 30 2021 Radon Newsletter 8 months ago
- Healthy Indoor Environments Newsletter, March 2021 10 months ago
- UGA students offering free tax prep services through VITA program about 11 months ago
- Oct 1-Dec 30 Radon Newsletter 2020 11 months ago