Our faculty develop and implement programming that makes a real difference in the lives of individuals, families, and communities.
Programs cover a range of topics including consumer economics, financial management, workforce preparedness, housing, and community development. FACS Extension educates families to become healthier, more productive, financially independent, and environmentally responsible throughout the state.
- Consumer Economics & Financial Planning
- Housing and Demographics Research Center
- UGA Greenway
- Radon Testing and Education
- Healthy Indoor Environments Newsletter, September 2020 one week ago
- Apr 1 - Jun 30 2020 Radon Newsletter one month ago
- Healthy Indoor Environments Newsletter, June 2020 3 months ago
- Jan - Mar 2020 Radon Newsletter 4 months ago
- New GICH director focused on partnerships and outreach 9 months ago