The E.Y.E (Enhance Your Experience) Lab is a research and education lab that investigates the psychology of human behavior in computer-mediated environments to enhance the well-being of individuals and communities.
- Affective, Cognitive, and Behavioral Psychology of Consumer Behavior
- Applied Cognitive Neuroscience to Consumer Well-being
- Customer Experience(CX)/User Experience(UX)/User Interface(UI) in Human-Computer Interaction
- Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
E.Y.E Lab App:
- The E.Y.E Lab offers educational programs and activities to enhance students' learning experiences: AR/VR-based immersive learning, application of eye-tracking technology to business analysis, UX/UI design and research, etc. In collaboration with my Ph.D. student, Jeongah Shin, I developed an eye-tracking mobile app to support curriculum in User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) Design, Fashion Product and Brand Management, and workplace literacy classes.
Workplace Literacy and Entrepreneurship Training for Youth: This project aims at promoting workplace literacy and entrepreneurship among youth in the community. Through this project, the E.Y.E Lab team strives to fulfill the mission of the College of Family and Consumer Sciences (FACS): "At UGA's College of Family and Consumer Sciences our mission is to advance the well-being of diverse individuals and families over their life span and strengthen communities through the generation and dissemination of knowledge, development of professionals, and provision of research-based programs" (FACS Mission Statement).