The Customer Experience Learning Lab (C.E.L.L.) focuses on discovering fast-changing consumer behaviors and touch-points with state-of-the-art technologies.
What we do
This interdisciplinary facility supports students and faculty to advance current knowledge on merchandising, fashion/retail industry, and customer experiences combined with Human-Computer Interaction (HCI). We aim to explore influential factors on consumers’ application and acceptance of new technologies, including virtual store. This lab is centered on using empirical and behavioral science methodologies to study consumers as they interact with various forms of the digital medium.
Areas of research
- User-centered interaction in omni-channel environment
- Application of advanced technologies to improve touch-points
- Development of consumer-object interaction interface
- Analysis of personal and situational factors
- Consumer psychographics
Current technologies in place
- Portable eye tracking glasses
- Virtual reality system
- RGB-D sensors
- Customer behaviors
- Innovative teaching