Established in 1999 in honor of the fourth dean of the College, this award is presented to graduates who have attained substantial achievements and are at the midpoint of their careers.
- Earned a degree in Financial Planning from the University of Georgia in 2016.
- Currently serves as a senior member of the UGA Financial Planning Alumni Board and mentors current students and alumni of the financial planning program.
- Actively serves as treasurer of the board for HEALS, a non-profit organization dedicated helping individuals in developing countries combat preventable blindness and other critical eye conditions.
- A member of the inaugural class of 50 under 50 African-American advisors in 2021.
- Participates in various speaking engagements and has been invited to speak on multiple panels for UGA’s Diversity and Inclusion Symposium.
- Regarded as a great communicator with the ability to explain complex material in a way that is easily digestible for clients and peers.
- Launched Motus Wealth Management in February of 2022 along with business partner Terry Montano. Motus Wealth is a registered investment advisory firm dedicated to providing high touch financial planning to individuals and families of all backgrounds.