Established in 1999, this award is presented to graduates for continued involvement in their community, faith community, helping organization, the College or the Alumni Association.
- Obtained her BSFCS in Consumer Economics and Housing with an emphasis in Residential Property Management in 2010.
- Realtor with Keller Williams Intown Atlanta.
- Serves as a Property Management Professional with RangeWater Real Estate.
- Intentional about increasing diversity in the Property Management industry, she serves as chair for IREM-Georgia's Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee.
- Passionate about inspiring students in their careers in real estate, and serves as a member for the Family and Consumer Sciences Residential Property Management Advisory Board.
- Founded Dr. Real Estate Career Real Tours - a workshop that brings knowledge of the various career paths available in the real estate industry through speaking engagements at middle and high schools, colleges, and workforce organizations.
- Hosts first-time home ownership workshops that are specifically geared towards increasing homeownership among under-represented populations.