Established in 1999, this award is presented to graduates for continued involvement in their community, faith community, helping organization, the College or the Alumni Association.
- Earned a degree in Child and Family Development in 2008, a master’s degree from UGA in 2009 and is currently pursuing her doctorate degree in Educational Leadership from the University of Georgia.
- Serves as principal of St. Joseph Catholic Parish School, an ethnically and socioeconomically diverse school offering pre-K through eighth grade education, having previously served as an intern and teacher at the school since 2008.
- Praised for serving students not only academically, but socially and in their faith as well. She is always seeking a deeper understanding of their needs and searches for ways to better serve them.
- Is an active representative of Envision Athens, a Board Member and Committee Leader of Keep Athens-Clarke County Beautiful, a Master Composter volunteer and is academic chairperson of the Delta Zeta sorority.
- “She is an amazing leader of great faith, abundant grace, beautiful humility, and the utmost care for the Saint Joseph and Athens community,” one nominator wrote.
- “She is altruistic and passionate and is the type of leader others want to follow. She possesses the unique ability to inspire people to love and respect where they live by exemplifying the importance of service to one’s community,” another nominator wrote.