This award goes to an individual who has graduated from the college within the last 10 years and who actively promotes the beliefs and values of Family and Consumer Sciences.
- Ph.D., Textiles, Merchandising and Interiors, International Merchandising emphasis
- Assistant Professor, Apparel, Merchandising, and Design, Alabama A&M University
- Mary Cochran Fellowship Recipient, AAFCS, 2021
- Member of the Pop Culture Association
- Member of the International Textile and Apparel Association
- During her time at FACS, she co-facilitated a book club with an emphasis on inclusion