Folic Acid - Key to Birth Defect Prevention Globally
Please join us for the Department of Nutritional Sciences first annual Lynn Bailey Lectureship. Dr. Anne Molloy, Emeritus Professor in the School of Medicine at Trinity College in Dublin, Ireland, will present a seminar titled "Folic Acid – Key to Birth Defect Prevention Globally" on Wednesday, April 27th from 11:30am to 12:20pm in the Special Collections Library Auditorium in Room 271. Reception will follow from 12:30pm to 2:00pm in the Special Collections Library Reception Hall, Room 285.
More events in Nutritional Sciences
- Graduate Seminar - The Changing Landscape of Diet and Nutrition for People with Cystic Fibrosis Oct 5, 2022
- Graduate Seminar - Water, Plant Nutrients, Cropping Systems, and Food Quality in CEA Oct 12, 2022
- Graduate Seminar - A spatial analysis of primary care access and disparities in pre-pregnancy obesity, diabetes, and hypertension in Georgia Oct 19, 2022
- Nutritional Sciences Graduate Virtual Open House Oct 21, 2022
- Graduate Seminar - Nutrition Service Utilization for Obesity and Related Disorders Oct 26, 2022