From the lab to the label: Being a nutrition scientist at PepsiCo
Alissa Wilson is a Nutrition Science Director at PepsiCo in New York. Alissa will present a seminar entitled, "From the lab to the label: Being a nutrition scientist at PepsiCo," on Wednesday, October 6th at 11:30am.
*If you are interested in attending this Seminar, please email Staff Support, Amber Tweebeeke, to receive the Zoom link and password.
More events in Nutritional Sciences
- Rapid Eating and Obesity Risk in Early Childhood: Can Eating Speed be RePaced? Sep 29, 2021
- From the lab to the label: Being a nutrition scientist at PepsiCo Oct 6, 2021
- Cephalic Control of Insulin Release in Mice Oct 13, 2021
- Mechanisms of Action and Clinical Indications for Encala, a New Structured Lipid Nutritional Therapy Oct 20, 2021
- Dietary Sugars in the Development of Obesity, Metabolic Risk and Cognitive Development in Early Life Oct 27, 2021