Taste and Nutrition
Dr. Bartoshuk is the Bushnell Professor of Food Science and Human Nutrition and the UFCST Director for Psychophysical Research. She is an international leader in taste research and a pioneer in developing new methods of psychophysical scaling. She is an elected member of the National Academy of Sciences. Please join Dr. Bartoshuk's seminar entitled, "Taste and Nutrition" on Wednesday, September 1st from 11:30am-12:20pm.
*If you are interested in attending this Seminar, please email Staff Support, Amber Tweebeeke, to receive the Zoom link and password.
More events in Nutritional Sciences
- Dietary Sugars in the Development of Obesity, Metabolic Risk and Cognitive Development in Early Life Oct 27, 2021
- Dr. Naiman Kahn - Title to be announced Nov 3, 2021
- Student Presentation Nov 10, 2021
- Student Presentation II Nov 17, 2021
- Student Presentation III Dec 1, 2021