Complete the core Consumer Analytics course sequence as graduate credits to count toward your Bachelor’s degree and Master’s in Applied Consumer Analytics. Then continue your analytics studies to earn your undergraduate and graduate degrees within a five-year time frame.
What the graduate degree offers students
- A stronger analytical toolkit which allows you to address a wider range of business questions in your career.
- The opportunity to build storytelling skills and/or knowledge of a particular domain or industry of focus.
- A more robust portfolio of projects to share with prospective employers.
- A credential that separates you from other job candidates in the marketplace.
Time to Completion
Four years undergrad and one year graduate for a total of five years
- Apply to the Double Dawgs program by contacting the SSAC firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register for the graduate level of each consumer analytics course in the Double Dawgs program (FHCE 6000, 7050, 7150, and 7960)
- Students who wish to complete the Master’s degree will also need to apply for admission to the graduate program.
Double Dawgs Course Sequence:
FHCE 6000: Evidence-based Strategy:
- Build an analytical toolkit with focus on bivariate and multivariate analysis
- Develop expert Excel skills
- Master effective storytelling methods that inspire action
- Complete real-world case studies of increasing complexity
FHCE 7050: Evidence-based Innovation
- Discover the role of statistical analysis in design thinking and innovation
- See first-hand how statistics can serve as creative inspiration
- Learn how factor and cluster analysis can reveal meaningful needs and opportunities
- Define and test new concepts through experiments and conjoint design
- Master SPSS as a statistical tool
FHCE 7150: Evidence-based Policy
- Discover the ways in which analytics can inform policy development and implementation
- Learn to assess the strengths and weaknesses of government and/or organizational policy
- Work with large consumer-based information
- Gain experience in SAS and R
FHCE 7960: Consumer Analytics Internship
- Put your skills to work
- Refine your ability to contribute to organizational decisions and success
- Add to your project portfolio for job interviews