Graduate scholarships can help pay for tuition, books, fees, housing, and meal plans. Apply using the button below. We will let you know by the end of April if you have been awarded a scholarship.
Step 1: Meet Requirements
- Be admitted into an approved graduate program in the College of Family and Consumer Sciences.
- Approximately ¼ of the scholarships are need based and require that you have completed a FAFSA for the upcoming academic year.
- Meet any additional criteria that are specific to the scholarship eligibility requirements as stipulated in the fund agreement. View Scholarship List to check additional criteria.
- We must receive a reference form from a faculty member by the deadline.
Deadline: March 1, 2020
Step 2: Apply
The application period has elapsed.
- These scholarships are competitive and not every student who applies will receive an award.
- Money is not available until 10 days prior to the first day of class for the semester awarded, and will be used to pay tuition first. Contact the Bursar's Office for details.
- Click here for information regarding international student eligibility for financial need-based scholarships.
- Scholarship recipients will be invited to the Celebrating Excellence luncheon in October.