GEAFCS is the professional association for Family and Consumer Sciences professionals serving in the Georgia Cooperative Extension System. It is the state affiliate of the National Extension Association of Family and Consumer Sciences.
Join us for the 2021 GEAFCS State Meeting
August 31- Sept. 2, 2021
- 2021 Awards Affirmation – NEW for 2021!
- 2021 GEAFCS Awards Chairs
- 2021 Awards At-A-Glance
- 2021 NEAFCS Awards Manual/Guidelines
- 2021 GEAFCS Awards Manual
- The General Application Form for State Awards - use this form to enter GEAFCS-only Awards (Alva Youngner Family & Consumer Science Programming Award for 4-H and Youth, Excellence in Eggucation Award, Dean Sharon Y. Nickols Professional Improvement Award, and GEAFCS Distinguished Service Award (less than 10 years service).
- National Association of Extension Family and Consumer Sciences
- American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences
- National Association of Extension 4-H Agents
- National Association of County Agricultural Agents
- Georgia Association of County Agricultural Agents
- Association of Natural Resource Extension Professionals
- Epsilon Sigma Phi
- Epsilon Sigma Phi - Georgia Chapter
- Joint Council of Extension Professionals
- College of Family and Consumer Sciences, UGA
- College of Agricultural & Environmental Sciences, UGA
- Learning and Living Well