We partner and collaborate with professionals and educators across the country to inform and enhance educational programs aimed at strengthening marital and family stability.
- Administration for Children and Families, Office of Family Assistance (2011-2014)
- Administration on Children, Youth and Families Children’s Bureau (2008-2014)
Dr. Ted Futris, in partnership with his colleague Dr. Francesca Adler-Baeder from Auburn University, provides leadership to a network of Extension Specialist from across the nation who work collaboratively to develop resources and inform best practices to support relationship and marriage education. Here are some examples of those resources:
- Futris, T. G. & Adler-Baeder, F. (Eds) (2013) The National Extension Relationship and Marriage Education Model: Core Teaching Concepts for Relationship and Marriage Enrichment Programming.
- Schramm, D., Futris, T. G., Warzinik, K, & Allen, K. (Eds) (2013). Healthy Relationship and Marriage Education Training Curriculum.
- Futris, T. G., Adler-Baeder, F., Ketring, S., Smith, T., et al. (2014). ELEVATE: Taking Your Relationship to the Next Level.
Dr. Ted Futris and members of the CARE Lab worked in collaboration with ICF International and the Administration for Children and Families Office of Family Assistance, to promote the integration of relationship education into safety-net service systems as a holistic approach to strengthening families. We provided leadership in training and technical assistance and developed educational resources, including:
- Mallette, J. & Futris, T. (2013). Spotlight on integration: Youth services. (Product No. 059).
- Richardson, E.W. & Futris, T. (2013). Spotlight on integration: Youth and family services. (Product No. 060).
- Richardson, E., Futris, T. G., Mallette, J., & Barner, J. (2012). Strong Relationships, Strong Families: Introduction to Healthy Relationship Education Skills for Stakeholders. (Product No. 049).
- Mallette, J., Futris, T.G., Barner, J., & Richardson, E. (2012). Strong Relationships, Strong Families: Integrating Healthy Relationship Education Skills into Social Services. (Product No. 050).
- Theodore, K. & Futris, T. G., (2012). A win-win partnership: Public Health and healthy marriage and relationship education skills. (Product No. 047).
- Mallette, J., Richardson, E., Futris, T.G., & Barner, J. (2012). Guide to Free and Low-Cost, Research-based Healthy Marriage and Relationship Education Curricula for Safety-Net Service Providers. (Product No. 048).
- Richardson, E., Barner, J., Futris, T. G., & Mallette, J. (2012). Promising Practices and Lessons Learned from the National Resource Center for Healthy Marriage and Families Peer-to-Peer Networking Forum. (Product No. 032).